In these last few nights remember to be ruthless in your time discipline and make sure that no minute is wasted!
[The numbers in the poster indicate the approximate times we may recite the sayings in 1 minute]
Narrated Abu Huraira, “The Prophet said, ‘But for my fear that it would be hard for my followers, I would have ordered them to clean their teeth with Siwak on every performance of ablution.” Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 13 :: Hadith 13
Times when usage of Miswaak is Sunnah:
- Before recitation of the Qur’an.
- Before recitation of Hadith.
- When the mouth emits and odor.
- On Friday (Juma mubarik)
- Before learning or teaching of virtues of Islaam.
- After entering ones home.
- Before sleeping.
- Performing Tahajjud Salaat
- Upon awakening.
- Before entering any good gathering.
- When experiencing pangs of hunger and thirst.
- After the signs of death are evident.
- At the time of Sehri.
- Before meals.
- Before undertaking a journey.
- On returning from a journey.